It's a juggle of ideas on this adolescence-air filled balloons of bumpy brain. I always wonder, on what criteria we pick a thought to think about, out of randomly dancing ideas. Reminds me of those brick breaking games where we just have to prevent the ball from dropping but the shot is always oblivious to us.
The idea of trapping myself in these complex ideas about what ideas I'm hosting in and then categorizing and labeling them as foolish, mature, philosophical and rubbish, seems redundant to me.
But it's repetition is not bothering me because may be it's the original routine of life.
You might be thinking, what kind of stinking crap is that! But it's just like when you get this bad feeling in your gut before starting this long journey which you don't like. I puked some crazy, crude thoughts here. Filtered the unprocessed ideas. Brushed some of the rusty iron from the sword.
It's a good feeling.
The idea of trapping myself in these complex ideas about what ideas I'm hosting in and then categorizing and labeling them as foolish, mature, philosophical and rubbish, seems redundant to me.
But it's repetition is not bothering me because may be it's the original routine of life.
You might be thinking, what kind of stinking crap is that! But it's just like when you get this bad feeling in your gut before starting this long journey which you don't like. I puked some crazy, crude thoughts here. Filtered the unprocessed ideas. Brushed some of the rusty iron from the sword.
It's a good feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment